Friday, April 11, 2008

More Hamster ACEO sized Mini Art, fresh from the studio!

Yeah, I'm on a hamster kick...well, they are SO CUTE! And fun to do. Here's 3 more ACEO's I completed today. The first one is titled Yellow Brick Road. I love the color combination of purple and yellow.

The second one shown here is titled Bad Hair Day. I guess you can see why! LOL




















And the final one is titled Bone Thief.

These two were much more challenging than the first because of their lighter colors, and I wanted to keep the background white on these.

All of the originals are up for auction - click here to see all of my ACEO's I have up.

These designs will also be in my gift shop on a variety of products - visit http://www.silajai.com to pick up your favorites!

InJoy,
Jai

No comments: