Sunday, April 20, 2008

Birthday Time and A Rose for Mama

Here's my two newest ACEO's. The first is titled 'A Rose for Mama', and features this adorable little cream colored hamster with a purple rose. Just in time for Mother's Day! Bid on the original mini painting here and get fabulous merchandise with this art here.

The next is titled "Birthday Time" (Let's Eat Candles!). Bid on this fun little hamster here and get your merchandise with this art here.



I've had a wonderful day today. I took a break from my art, went to church, and enjoyed time with the family. The weather was absolutely GORGEOUS here in TN today. I planted some wildflower seeds in my flowerbed - I hope they will grow. I don't have the greenest thumb, but maybe I'll get lucky.

Tomorrow it's back to the studio. I have another Bluebird design in my Busy Bluebird series I'm working on that I'd like to get done. And I'm going to create a couple of OSWOA's. An OSWOA is an original small work of art size 4"x6". A little bigger than ACEO's but still small. I've got a GREAT hamster design I'm working on for one that size and a lion portrait I'm going to do as well.

Hope everyone has had a nice weekend.

InJoy,
Jai

No comments: