Monday, April 07, 2008

The Adoptables Series...German Shepherd & Boston Terrier

Just finished the first two miniature paintings in my Adoptables series. All of the animals featured in this series are REAL PETS up for adoption. All of these mini paintings are portrait style and each breed will be available in my online gift shop.

First we have Mitch...Mitch is a 40lb male Boston Terrier. Adopt his original ACEO painting here, and if you're interested in adopting the real dog, drop me a note.

Second up today, we have Ashley, an 85lb female German Shepherd. Adopt her original ACEO painting here and drop me an email if you'd like to know more about Ashley.

The paintings in this series are all signed with my signature on a small red heart, signifying these pets are in need of loving homes. I hope you like them!

InJoy,
Jai

No comments: