Thursday, June 07, 2007

So no one answered my question....

Go figure. Guess I'll just have to answer it myself! Maybe I'll write an article about why many artist's commit suicide. Hey, maybe I'll actually get PAID for doing it too! Wouldn't that be unique - LOL!

Been busy this week. Looking for work. Paying work that is. I had an interview yesterday. It went well, and I'll probably get offered a position. Low pay though, but within walking distance from the house, so I wouldn't have to use my car and burn gas. There's another opportunity out there that almost pays 3 times as much. However, I haven't had a response from those folks yet. I really hope I hear back, as it sounds more enjoyable to me, and the money of course is much better. Plus, I'd work almost 1/2 the hours and make twice as much as I'd make at job #1.

In the meantime, it's back to the paper to keep looking. This is what I'm going to have to do to survive.

Jai

No comments: