Saturday, June 02, 2007

Free thank you cards with my The Price of Freedom art



In doing thank you cards for my husband's customers, I thought of a wonderful idea! Since many businesses send thank you cards, I thought about offering my thank you cards FREE, with a message inside chosen by the business owner. I'll hand address the cards and mail myself. The only thing I'm asking for is the postage fees. Go here to read more: JaiArt.Com Thank You Cards

This is a great way for me to get my art "out there and seen" by people, and in the meantime, the business customers get a cool thank you card which they will appreciate from the business.

I'm now thinking of my next painting...I have an idea in mind...but I want to make sure it's going to work before I share it! :)

Jai

P.S. I put one my of 8 1/2" x 11" signed and numbered artist proofs on Ebay for 99 cents NR - click here to bid!

No comments: