Thursday, June 21, 2007

I love Ebay's new one page listing form!

THESE HAVE BEEN SOLD


....I didn't realize how much until I started listing everything I can from my studio and my collectibles. It is so much easier now to get a bunch of things listed at once. I used to use the old listing form that was one page and when they went to that six page thing, I thought UGH! It took me forever to get things listed. This one is MUCH BETTER!

I listed about 20 items on Saturday and managed to get a ton more listed already today. I put up some more of my art jewelry and original paintings. As I sell all of these artistic creations, I can definitely see the journey I've been on with my art over the past several years and how much I've accomplished. I haven't even put a dent in it all yet, either! But I decided recently, it's time for me to move on with my life (personally) and I need money to do that. So up on Ebay it all goes. Woohoo! Here's photos of a couple of my art jewels I've never even put up online until today.

Hopefully I'll get more items listed again on Saturday. If you want to see my listings, click here.

Have a great day! Jai


No comments: