Saturday, June 09, 2007

Bring good luck, prosperity and positive energy to your world...


I'm still working on uploading all of my artwork to my online store. Today, I uploaded my original color pencil design "The Money Tree". The bonsai plant, known as the Pachira aquatica, is a mainstay in feng shui. Feng shui practitioners believe that the braided bonsai creates positive energy for any room that it placed in. Wearing clothing with the money tree imagery will cause good fortune to be drawn to you on a regular basis.

If you give the money tree artwork to someone as a gift, not only will your recipient receive good fortune, but you will receive DOUBLE!
Prints, home decor, and clothing items with the Money Tree artwork is often chosen for fundraisers - the magnets and buttons make terrific quick-sale items for your group events.

Get your money tree items here.

Other new designs uploaded this week include:



Taking Home the Blue - Get this design on home decor & clothing as well as prints here.

Lavender Field, available here.







BlueBell Lane, available here.



Golden Guardians, available here.

BlueBell Lane & Golden Guardians are also available in a signed and numbered limited edition of 2500 from my website.

I'll be uploading more works as the week goes on! Soon you'll see my entire collection of art!

Jai

No comments: