Saturday, July 02, 2005

A Youngster's first horse show

My daughter Allyson just finished her week at horse camp at Dogwood Stables. They performed a little show at the end - it was so cool! Here is a photo of her on her horse Snap:




You can visit this link: http://www.michelejanine.com/horseshow.html

to see my commentary as well as see larger photos of her in the show. She is really sad that camp has ended, but she will be taking lessons beginning this week, so she will get to go once a week to take lessons. We sure enjoyed seeing her do this. She is a very quiet girl, and needs to build self-confidence and I think working with the horses is going to have that effect. I know I sure am a proud mom right now! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like she was having fun. Great pictures. Wish I coulda been there....