Thursday, May 24, 2007

Running behind on my painting a day....

Go figure. Every time I get started on a project, things seem to "pop up" and get in the way. Sigh. Due to some "issues" where my husband works, there have once again, been some major changes there. Double Sigh. It's probably because of the WPS up there who decided several months ago she had the hots for my husband, and when he rejected her, she didn't like it. Whatever. I think things will work out better - I know *I* certainly feel as if a weight has been lifted from me, as I was helping him with his work and it was taking a lot of time. As for the WPS, perhaps it's time I showed her husband the nice little "notes" she was texting my husband - I'm sure he'd find it very interesting!

After these changes occured yesterday, I decided all I really needed to do to help the hubby from now on - other than the direct mail marketing which I have done for him for this business and several others for the past 10 years - was to fix up his website. So I did. I've busted my butt over the past 24 hours to get it all done, as well as design his next direct mail postcard. It's interfered in my painting schedule, but at least it's all done and I don't have to think about it anymore!

Here's a link to his newly designed website if you want to take a look: MichaelJohnsonLive.Com

I added all the major brands of vehicles, a way for customers to sign up for his free newsletter, completely re-designed our "family" page, as well as added information about his referral program. The only page I have not completed is the links page to his online partners, but I'll get to that soon.

I'm pretty impressed with the way it turned out - it certainly looks a heck of a lot better than the simple page I had set up before! I also deleted my car woman blog I had going - it wasn't getting many hits anyway, and I didn't have time to keep up with it and still do the things I need to do for my own business.

Anyway, if you live in Jackson, TN and are looking to purchase a new vehicle, visit my husband's site and give him a chance!

I have to go to the stables this afternoon, so I'm not sure if I'll get going on my painting again until tomorrow. I still have 4 up on Ebay for bidding though....so stop in - some are ending soon!

Jai

No comments: