Sunday, May 20, 2007

COFFEE SPOON Original ACEO Painting by Jai (click here to bid!)


Here's my next ACEO in my painting a day project. Titled "Coffee Spoon", it reminds me of one of my favorite things - my morning coffee. :) Not just morning coffee though...many years ago, my best friend and I would have coffee every night at her kitchen table after her kids went to bed. We would sip on coffee and talk for hours! Sometimes we went to Corner Express, a convenience store in Henderson, TN that had food and booths...we would sit there sometimes until 3 am drinking coffee and talking. Ah....those were the good ole days!
The memories make me realize coffee is NOT just a drink...having coffee is an EXPERIENCE! :)
This original ACEO is currently on Ebay, and products with this imagery are available via my online store.
Thanks for stopping in and viewing my work!
Jai

No comments: