Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Bird Jewels, Dharma the Goldfish & Calla Lily - Original Art Jewelry

Boy, it sure feels good to reach a goal. :) Today was the first day I completed 4 new pieces in the studio, which happens to be my goal for my jewelry sculptures for at least 5 days per week. Once again, I let Spirit take over and these were the jewels which emerged from the clay.

First shown here is a rather good sized Calla Lily brooch, with a sprig of green glass leaf beads as accents. If you'd enjoy adding Calla Lily to your original art jewelry collection, click here to bid.
Next up is a piece I had a lot of
fun with, and I know exactly where she came from...my sister in law has a big-eyed goldfish named Dharma, and I was thinking about her recently, wondering how she'll adjust to new living quarters (my sister in law is moving). Dharma is one of those fish that's so ugly she's cute! LOL! I'm sure I didn't even come close to capturing her "true beauty", but hey, this is my artistic rendition. :) If you'd like to add Dharma to your world, click here to bid.


Next up is a Salmon Crested Cockatoo. I did this painting of a Salmon Crested Cockatoo last year (see photo of my painting below), and I just think they are so beautiful! I was looking through a bird magazine the other night and saw a photo of one of these awesome birds, and as a result, the pin/brooch I've named Samuel emerged today. If you'd like to bid on Samuel, please click here.

And then we have another one of my favorite birds - the Macaw. This parrot is a blue and gold, and I've named him Juniper. You can bid on Juniper here.

As always, thanks so much for dropping in and visiting with me and my jewelry. :)

Jai

No comments: