Thursday, January 25, 2007

Opal inlay art jewelry made from polymer clay

What's going on in the studio this week? Opalescent inlay art jewelry - all created from polymer clay and with a touch of genuine gold leaf in freeform pins and pendants.

We're having a show at the gallery tomorrow night, and I learned a few tricks on making my faux opal jewelry which enable me to make more pieces faster.

So I've whipped up a bunch of pins and pendants to take to the gallery. Everyone likes to see something new and different, so I'll be taking out my old pieces and placing these there.

In addition to these, I'm also starting to make some inlays in shapes - on the table now is a butterfly and a bird, which I hope to get done this morning.

I thought my polymer clay friends would like to see these.

Hope you enjoy!

Jai

No comments: