Thursday, October 05, 2006

"Taming the Ego", in process (yes, still!)

Taming the Ego, still in process....I told you all, it's a big painting! Very detailed, still a lot of work to do. View previous drawing and in process photo via the links to your left for previous posts.

A side note: I've redesigned my website, and added a new product option for business owners (see "For Business Owners" on the left menu on the site). Please take a look at http://www.jaiart.com and let me know what you think! I've also placed several of my previous original miniatures up for purchase there.

I'd also like to add the following pieces are now at the gallery for sale - please contact Rachel Dickson if you would like to purchase these original paintings:

A Little Bit of Chocolate Goes a Long Way - framed
Chocolate Mint Delight - Framed
Bluebell Lane - unframed (sides painted, gallery canvas)
Autumn Jewels - Framed
The World Out There - unframed (sides painted, gallery canvas)
Ten Pointer - Framed
Bluebird Portrait - framed
Patience - framed
The Edge of Emotion - unframed (sides painted)
Lavender Field - unframed (sides painted)

Prints are available from me for all works on the site - they are 8x10 and all are matted in coordinating color 11x14 mats. These make wonderful, unique Christmas gifts for the upcoming holidays - AND all are signed by yours truly! Enjoy!

As always, thank you for looking at my work!

Jai

No comments: