Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Taking a sabbatical for a while

Good morning everyone. I'm going to stop making posts in this blog temporarily due to a family member and his associates who are hitting my blog sites constantly, watching everything I say and do. I've asked them to stop and they continue. When they do this, each time they load my pages which have images hosted by my main site, they are using my bandwidth and it's costing me more money. Not to mention, I am really good these days at sensing energy - and when they are hovering around every day, I can feel it long before I ever even look at my stats! So in order to deter them from coming around, I'm going to have to not give them anything of interest to read about.

So, for now I've deleted some images off of here, and I'm taking a sabbatical from posting - the only thing I will post here will the images of my new paintings (which will be hosted by blogger). See, they aren't interested in me and my art...so just looking at paintings will bore them relatively quickly. They are only interested in anything I might say because they have become obsessed with my brother's ex - whom I'm close to. So they are using me to try to find out things I might say about her, or might be doing with her, etc. Their doing so has cost me money, however, and I'm not in a position where I can handle that right now. (despite the fact our new Prosperity Pendants are working, I'm still playing catch up on other bills)

My thinking is if I take away the food (which is my "words"), the flies will go somewhere else. :) I guess for a while you can say I'll be "speaking through my work". I've always had a lot of opinions on things in our world and I love to share those with others and get responses. But for now, I'll just say what I have to say via my paintings.

I invite you all to sign up for my preferred customer newsletter at my main website where I will be posting updates each month about new work and news about events and such. I also have another mailing list you can sign up for where I post more frequently about new work as well as auctions when I run them.

Thanks for your patience, and I hope the situation will be resolved soon. The archives are all staying in place at this blog for your reference - they are accessible through the list on your left.

Jai

No comments: