Monday, December 12, 2005

Nature's Web Brooch/Pendant Combo


As promised, here is my large medallion style brooch/pendant combo featuring my Nature's Web abstract art design. The art cab here is set in a large oval bezel, and the mechanism on the back allows this gorgeous art jewel to be worn as a pin or a pendant. Picture this at the base of the neck on a simple neckwire - what a stunning statement that will make! Better yet, add as a pendant to a beaded necklace design and you'll have a fabulous, bold piece of art on the neck. The only thing different from this art cab compared to the ones below is I've added a splash of royal purple into the design.

Jai

1 comment:

Javier Marti said...

Uouh! I love your art. I do art too. See if you like it here
niquel757.blogspot.com
If you help me promote y blog, I can help you promote yours. Perhaps we can exchange links?
Best regards!