Monday, August 31, 2009

RISEN ~ Citrine and Pearls Cross Pendant

It was supposed to be smaller....

...than the last. But I got a bit carried away. Adding more wire...playing with gemstones and pearls. Okay, so it is a bit smaller. But not what I intended. :)

I've named this pendant "Risen". The sunshine colored genuine Citrine gemstones reminded me of the dawn of a new day. The beautiful golden and coffee brown colored freshwater pearls remind me of the upcoming fall season. Fall is in the air here in TN.

Because my bail turned out way too small (except for a delicate chain), I made a new bail. The tornado bead/bail is accented with those glowing freshwater pearls. Antiqued, hand woven silver wire pulls it all together into a unique, one of a kind cross pendant. I'm sure whoever the new owner is will enjoy it - it will become a family heirloom. This pendant and others in my new line of art jewelry are available on my newly designed website at http://www.JaisJewels.Com - hope you'll stop by and take a look!

No comments: