Monday, February 02, 2009

KISS Amethyst Moonstone Ruby and Pearls Set

A kiss is the autograph of love...

Whenever I think "kiss", I think of the colors I used in this set...red for heat...purple for powerful, and white for innocent and pure, emotions and feelings which can all be present in a single kiss. :)

Kisses of ruby red crystals are suspended among genuine amethyst gemstones, rainbow moonstone, and whispers of freshwater pearls in this necklace and matching earrings. See more photos of the necklace here.


For the earrings I dangled the ruby crystal, to give them a little movement.


The earrings are available here.



1 comment:

Adagio Beadcrafters said...

Your work is absolutely exquisite. As a newbie beading entrepreneur, I aspire to attain the craftsmanship you exhibit in you stunning designs.
Humbly I request to follow your blog.

Heather
adagiobeadcrafters.blogspot.com