Tuesday, December 18, 2007

News from Jai

Hi all - Last week was way too hectic and I'm still recovering. Not only did I complete and release the new and expanded version of my book Marketing Miracle Phrases, but I also had a very sick dog and didn't get any sleep for 3 nights. Talk about exhaustion! The dog seems to be feeling better, the new print version of my book is - THANK GOD - starting to sell (of course now I have a ton of vet bills to pay and may not be done yet...sigh), and I finally got a full night's sleep. It's funny how you don't realize something is so important - like sleeping - until it's taken away!

I'm just now regaining enough energy to get back to work on some jewelry. After all, I have a show to prepare for! Don't forget to visit http://www.awovenwoman.com to register to receive your invitation. This is a private, invitation only show for those who register. (See details on the website.)

Hope you all have had a better week than me!

InJoy,
Jai

P.S. Thanks to those of you who wrote me with your concerns about Max. He is doing much better, but I have to keep a close eye on him to make sure it stays that way.

No comments: