Thursday, March 31, 2005

Like Snakes?

Check out this new design:

Each link was totally created by hand from polymer clay. The design is smooth, silky, easy to wear. Big and bold, too, just like I like 'em!

I finally figured out this week why I like to make BIG jewelry...for the same reason I've gained weight over the years...I'm a little person and I feel the need to be SEEN. I hate to feel ignored. It has become increasingly obvious over the years that people just tend to run all over me. So I felt if I 1) gained weight and 2) made big, flashy pieces of jewelry, I'd be "noticed".

I'm working on that little weight gain issue. So far I've lost 3 pounds...27 more to go to get to my goal weight! As for the jewelry, I think I'll continue to make big jewels. :)

PS. Go here to see all the details of the new necklace, Snake Charmer.

1 comment:

Bobbi A. Chukran, Author said...

Love the new snake necklace! It looks like you've really found your niche with the polymer clay beads and jewelry!

Good luck with it!

Bobbi C.
http://www.bobbichukran.com