Thursday, February 28, 2008

Pacific Splendor...a beautiful mix of blue, green and purple in these jewels!

Yesterday was a wonderful day. :) Not only did I come up with this fantastic color show I've titled "Pacific Splendor", but I also *finally* was able to create a setting like I wanted. It's only taken me about 5 years to figure out how to get the look I want for settings...and today I'm going to attempt another one. So let's see what we have here...

First shown is a lentil bead pendant with a brass tube bail and freshwater pearls. It's a BEAUTY...Sleek and rich looking. Read all the details here.

Next shown is a pair of earrings. I accented these with freshwater pearls along with genuine amethyst beads. They are dangly...long...FUN. If you like your earrings to be noticed...these are for you. Read more details here.

And then we have my masterpiece....AH. Set in hand woven brass wire is the Pacific Splendor pattern again...and this one spells TRUE ELEGANCE. Therefore it's the first jewelry added to my Elegance collection the site. A one of a kind, artisan pendant that spells UNIQUE with a capital "U"! See more photos and details about this one here.



So today it's back in the studio to see if I can work another blister onto my hand. Yeah, it's painful to do this type of design...but it's OH SO WORTH IT in the end! --InJoy, Jai

No comments: